Unity Concert Series has created a safe New Year’s Eve solution for the World!
All filming is done with no audience & under the strict guidelines below, to ensure the safety of artists, film crew & staff.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELNES
• Site-specific COVID-19 safety plan posted at all site entrances and exits
• Personal protective equipment is provided daily as needed
• Face coverings are being worn by everyone on set
• Cast and crew are trained in the use of PPE and social distancing
• A log of all COVID-19 training provided to staff is maintained
• Staff observed properly using PPE
• Digital or individual copies of all documents are to be provided to avoid sharing
• Daily attendance log of all personnel on set is maintained
• A copy of this County of LA DPH Order of Health Office is distributed to each cast
and crew member.
• The set is to be completely secure to prevent access by the public.
SOCIAL DISTANCE POLICIES:
• Stop/start times staggered to reduce quantity of workers
• A minimum of 6 feet distance between each person except to carry out certain
filming requirements. Distances marked on floor.
• A minimum of 8 feet distancing for music related productions for brass and wind
sections and singers – or engineering controls such as plastic barriers.
• Prohibits gatherings except for safety meetings or as strictly necessary to carry our
tasks associated with the project
• Prohibits visitors
• Minimizes interactions and maintains social 6 feet distancing of delivery workers and
3rd party staff
• Prohibits staff from using others’ phones and/or personal equipment
• Work tools that must be used by more than one person. must be cleaned and
disinfected with agent that is effective against COVID-19 before use by another.
• Rooms have posted capacities that include social distancing.
• Set has directional traffic arrows to prevent contact or crowding in hallways.
• Minor children may be accompanied by no more than 2 adults. Nothing is to be
touched except as part of film making.
HANDWASHING / SANITISIZING POLICIES:
• Hand-washing stations or hand sanitizers are at entrances to set and in multiple
• Individual containers of hand sanitizer may be provided to each person upon arrival
at set each day as needed. Hand sanitation should be done frequently throughout
POSTED SIGNS & POSTERS:
• Personnel with signs/symptoms of COVID-19, and those who are quarantined, are
not allowed on set
• Do not touch face with unwashed hands or gloves
• Wash hands for 20 seconds with soap and water or rub on hand sanitizer for 20
• Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces and objects frequently
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing or use crook of elbow
• Maintain minimum of 6 feet distancing at all times
• Screening protocol posted at entrance to set
• Cleaning and disinfection protocol posted at entrances and exits of set
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING POLICIES:
• Cleaning and disinfecting done frequently of all high-traffic/high touch point areas
• meeting areas, lunch and break areas, trailers, entrances and exits, hand-wash areas,
tools, equipment, counter tops, desks, table tops, restroom fixtures, door knobs, light
• All personnel performing cleaning and disinfection provided proper PPE
• Cleaning and decontamination is accomplished with good ventilation
• Daily cleaning and vacuuming done by janitorial crew versed in COVID-19 protocols
• Adequate time in the workday to allow for proper cleaning and decontamination
• Disinfectant should be on EPA List N to assure protection against COVID-19
• Trucks and vans are disinfected after each use.
COVID-19 COMMUNITY SPREAD REDUCTION POLICIES:
• Carpooling to and from set is prohibited (except for member of same household)
• Use of vans to include plans for social distancing
• Sharing food or beverage is prohibited
• Use of microwaves, water coolers and other similar shared equipment is prohibited.
• Single serve containers of beverages and food are encouraged
• Eating and drinking are only permitted in designated areas
• Leaving set during the workday is prohibited unless work related and directed to do
• Personnel advised to stay home if any symptoms related to COVID-19 are
COVID-19 COMPLIANCE OFFICER MUST:
• Conduct daily screening of all personnel who enter set and at least once thereafter
• Prohibit personnel who do not pass screening from enterting set
• Report personnel who fail screening to management
• Take remedial measures if any person on set becomes symptomatic
• Retain all attendance and screening results in separate file, maintaining privacy
• Work with county health officer if called upon to do so
• Ensure implementation of all recommended safety and sanitation requirements
Conduct briefings in person or via email:
• Review sanitation and hygiene procedures
• Solicitation of feedback for improving safety and sanitation
• Convey updated information relative to COVID-19
• Emergency protocols in the event of exposure or suspected exposure
• COVID-19 testing will be available for those in close contact with this
• Work ceases in all areas where ill person was until decontamination complete.
• Personnel in close contact with this person shall be quarantined for 14 days.
• Decontamination by outside vendor of the set will take place upon discovering a
person who is symptomatic
• COVID-19 Compliance Officer is authorized to stop non-compliant activity and bring
back to compliance
CRAFT SERVICES & CATERING
• All food and drink must be in single serving containers
• All additional Public Health Requirements to be followed
• Food and drink consumed only in designated spaces
• Single Serve Lunches / No Buffets
WARDROBE, HAIR, AND MAKE UP
• Hands on assistance with these services to be limited to cast that require it and
cannot do it themselves
• Actors and crew to sanitize hands before styling and costume session. Face masks
to be worn.
• Actors to remain silent during make-up application to avoid spreading droplets
For questions or comments please contact us at Info@UnityConcertSeries.org